Being in your 20’s is the most crucial year of your life. Nothing seems to be in place. Everything seems to be in a mess. You feel depressed, lost, aimless, lifeless and the list goes on.
Your 20’s will produce more failures than you’ll ever choose to remember. The key is when you fail, don’t begin calling yourself a failure. Like said it’s okay to be scared; to fear failure but the only key thing is to not go around it but to face it.
It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you are about to do something really really brave- Mandy Hale
So you need to do or change a couple of things in your life to bring that change in your life.
- Access your skill set. Find your strong and weak areas in your studies. Think about it , challenge and reason yourself. Analyze what is the reason for not clearing your CA examination. Change your pattern of studying. If CA is not your cup of tea take up something else, there is an abundance of opportunities out there.
- Take up an Outdoor Activity. In today’s changing scenario, you need to be a jack of all trades. Apart from your studies you also need to have a personality. Moreover sports helps us to remain fit and even bring positive energy in our life. Take up any sport you like. You can do running, cricket, badminton etc. Just go outside for an hour. Run.
- Build up a social life. Humans are social animal and we need a social life as a lack of it directly influences our mental health. Call your friends; meet them once in a while. If you don’t have any; try conversing with people in your colony, in our tuition, college friends, call your old friends. Move your ass off, sitting won’t do any good.
- Start reading. Reading is something which anyone can do and at anytime and the most easiest way to increase your knowledge . Just find any genre which interest’s you and start reading. It won’t do you any harm and would help your mind to expand.
- Spend time with your Family. Family is the most important of all. They care about us in a way no one else would ever do(especially mother’s). Talk to them about your problem. Tell them how you feel about it. They are the only people who will truly help you. Spend time with them as this time would never come back.
Again these are not the things which could be achieved in a single day. You need to work hard each and every day. There is no shortcut for hard work. Do not sit idle and go in your action mode. Be patient. If something doesn’t happen keep on trying and remain positive in your life.