I am neither an AAP supporter, nor an enemy of AAP.
I always considered them like any other political party, though they always pretended to be ‘holier than thou’.
Their move to engage Mr P Chidambaram gives the following message.
- Mr Arvind Kejriwal is getting ‘politically wiser’ with each passing day.
- He has realized that AAP alone can’t form the Government in Center in near future and he can’t become a PM so soon.
- He has understood that if he has to survive in Indian politics, he has to come out of his ‘holy isolation’ and align with the ‘unholy parties’
- He has understood the meaning of old political dictum ‘There are no permanent friends or enemies in politics.’
- He has also understood the true meaning of the dictum ‘The enemy of an enemy is a friend’.
He is, therefore, likely to align with Congress soon to fight BJP, which has become his bigger enemy at present.