I perfectly understand and have experienced what you are going through right now. I went through a similar phase, devouring books in a single sitting and suddenly there was a period when I had to halt my reading.
After this gap period, I faced a lack of interest.
The best solution and the one which worked in my case was….
- Start afresh.
- Begin by reading INTERESTING short stories, maybe Philip K. Dick, P.G. Wodehouse etc.
- Then go for the kids fantasy, which have a sense of humour, imagination, mythology, basically a Mish mash so that your mind gets in the game. Here I'll recommend you, Rick Riordan.
- Then move to the abridged versions of the classics.
- Finally, for raising the bar higher, go for the original works, maybe Agatha Christie, Tolkien etc. Or whatever suits your interests.
- Now my friend, it comes to your interest to stay in the process of erudition and not lose the focus.