Losing 50–100 hair daily is normal. If you find your hair fall more than 100 hair per day you should try preventive treatments.
Tips to prevent Hair Loss –
1. Sun Protection – UV rays damages hair. Use Cap/Scarf/Helmet when travelling on bike in sunny weather.
2. Avoid Hair Dryer/Straightener – Do not blow dry with heated mode and straighten hairs with straightening lotion too often.
3. Never Sleep with Wet Hair – Dry your hair before going to bed, Wet hair is much more delicate and prone to breaking.
4. Never Brush Wet Hair – Do not brush your hair when its wet, it makes it weaker and susceptible to breaking.
5. Avoid Dyeing – Do not Dye or Bleach hair, harsh chemicals causes significant amount of hair damage and may also cause scalp burns.
6. Stress – Keep in mind that nothing damages your hair more than Stress, reduce stress with the help of Yoga and Meditation.
You should follow these tips to regrow your hair :-
1. Diet – Include Wallnut, Spinach, Yogurt, Lentils, Awla Juice in your daily diet.
2. Herbal Shampoo – Start using Sulfate free shampoos with natural ingredients.
3. Massage – Take scalp massage with coconut oil and hair serum with wooden bristle comb.
You will also find so many hair regrow medicines in the market.
I have seen many cases using Binoxidile + Derma-Roller which resulted into no effect. I will suggest to try herbal product as they gives best results. They work without any side effects. You can try Hair Grow Serum with natural ingredients.
Click here to know how to -> Regrow lost hair naturally