Man, first of all, it’s amazing that someone as young as you has the foresight to think about this. Trust me, I wasn’t worrying about my habits when I was 14.
With that said, here's a list of 10 habits I believe everyone should have to make life better.
- Make your bed – start the morning off right and make your mum proud
- Meditation – being mindful
- Journaling – writing down your thoughts
- Eat Breakfast – give yourself energy for the day
- Single-tasking – stop multi-tasking and get things done faster and better
- Positive thinking – gives you confidence and courage to make your dreams come true
- Exercise – take care of your body
- Eat family dinner – spend time with those you love and be social
- Express gratitude – realize no matter how your day went, there's plenty to be thankful for and happy about
- Daily planning – focuses you and let's you know what you need to achieve the next day
Hope this list is helpful. The reason why I recommend these because they’re Keystone Habits.
By focusing on keystone habits, and you can breed a successful life because they’re a platform off of which other habits can grow.
They have the power to rewire your life. Identifying your keystone habits can set off a chain reaction of awesomeness that will make you much more productive, healthier, and happier.
Understanding how to harness these keystone habits can start you down the path of living the life you deserve and want.
Good luck cultivating habits!
If you want to learn more about habit change, keystone habits, and how to create a life you'll love,
- Check out my blog
You can also get my latest ebook about the 10 most common habit mistakes holding you back for FREE.
- Get your copy here