Thanks for A-2-A.
Here are some of my recommendations:
1. Understanding Psychology by R.S Feldman.
2. Psychology by Baron.
3. Introduction to Psychology by Morgan & King.
4. Psychology by Ciccarelli (It is easily available online).
5. Applied Psychology by Smarak Swain.
Apart from these, there are some other good books on psychology. These are:
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Galdwell.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman.
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman.
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner.
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini.